Tuesday, December 3, 2013

- Madam Minister, you are the men who came to Facebook Griati daily lives, so why not get entangled


Fesbuki friends on Facebook was the message that are not visible from a long way, is everything okay? Byya All right. But what to do, people such as friends wedding bee Snapshot copy, write comments like, if I write the things of the mind in his answer seemed to lie not survive even a single friend wedding bee on Facebook. I'm afraid to take a risk and was absent. Now some have gathered the strength to come back. Much less understand written.
There are two accounts for ten thousand of my closest wedding bee friends on Facebook. It is not possible to write comments on each post. So the truth is out there somewhere shudder. Respect for your convenience and I'm writing some comments, please make your choice and convenience Lijiaga copy and paste the comments. wedding bee Do not write in the message box or in my timeline that I would not be exposed. These are my honest comments, I also wish that in these comments stick it under your post:
- Wow, what photos dude! She is a beautiful woman posing with what your wife? , Sister-in-law
- The car you bought with your money? How long Itrayega kid on the income of the father?
- Madam, you are a victim of someone else's poetry and photographs have been affixed actor. Nice try, people like you have no excuses.
- Facebook is writing on the back discourse Wanker! I do not know what's your status?
- I know, Mr. Minister, that computers and the Internet in case you are grossly ass, but try to decorate the store has started to serve you as a donkey.
- I know it is Katrina photos and Katrina Kaif not be what you are. Do you feel ashamed of putting your real photo? Or do you Surpnkha?
- Madam Minister, you are the men who came to Facebook Griati daily lives, so why not get entangled with you. You will then soul thirsting for life.
- Do you write like a goddess? I think different

No comments:

Post a Comment